Junior Functional Analyst
ASRC Federal Vistronix is seeking a Jr. Functional Analyst to provide records and information management program support to a Federal government agency. Assists with all aspects of establishing and maintaining compliant Federal record programs.
- Assist the Federal records management program staff in performing daily operations, projects, analysis, and reporting functions.
- Assist with revisions to records management policies, procedures, and standards as it relates to the Federal Records Act.
- Process requests as needed and assist SMEs with training on records management policies and procedures and software to government agency employees and contractors on an as needed basis.
- Create Bureau Guidance Documents.
- Support the agency's Essential Records program.
- Support the Records Management Help Desk by promptly responding to information request from individual bureaus and offices.
- Analyze management information requirements to develop program or administrative reporting systems including the system specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
- Analyze new or proposed legislation or regulations to determine impact on program operations and management.
- Analyze and evaluate agency functions and activities in order to implement records management programs.
- Provide program/project management administrative support as needed.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
1800 N Kent St Suite 575-VA098
- Proficiency with MS office suite.
- Must have the ability to obtain Active Top Secret clearance
- Candidates will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 3 years of direct experience within a records and information management lifecycle program and/or within a program of similar scope and complexity.
- Experience in formulating, documenting high level business requirements based upon established goals.
- Experience delivering verbal briefings to senior level staff and written products to senior level staff.
- Experience in drafting policies, procedures, reports or training.
- Ability to work independently on tasks.
How to apply
Amy L. Pilgrim, M.S., SPHR, CIR
c: (703) 801-4675 f: (540) 736-4480
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.
Published: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 21:46 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 21:46 UTC