A growing problem in science is the poor reproducibility of scientific research. scite, a Brooklyn-based startup backed by the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, and leading private investors, is working to solve this problem by developing a platform for discovering and evaluating scientific articles via Smart Citations. Smart Citations allow users to see how a scientific paper has been cited by providing the context of the citation and a classification describing whether it provides supporting or disputing evidence for the cited claim.
We are looking for interns to help with marketing, sales, and user research.
- Devise, plan, and lead marketing strategies
- Write blog posts
- Social media marketing
- Email newsletters
- Create sales/marketing collateral
- Create sales lists
- Citation annotations
- Passionate about improving scientific research
- Hard worker
- Eager to learn
- Curious, creative, driven team member
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with bibliometrics/scholcomm research is a plus, but not required
Last updated: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 16:45 UTC