East Carolina University's Joyner Library is seeking a collaborative, innovative, and creative leader to serve as the Head of Library Technology Services (LTS) department. Reporting to the Assistant Director for Discovery and Technology Services, the Head of LTS supervises a team of programmers and technology professionals which supports the digitization, web, hardware, and software application development needs of ECU Libraries.
- ALA-accredited master’s degree in library/information science or an alternative relevant advanced degree, such as a master's in computer science, information systems, or technology systems;
- Managerial/supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, principles and practices;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver successful products/solutions;
- Proven expertise with current technologies, platforms, and products that support library information technology;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to effectively interact with audiences of diverse backgrounds.
All applications must be submitted online. See http://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/35776 for more information and to apply.
Last updated: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 14:26 UTC