The Albin O Kuhn Library & Gallery
The Webmaster will be a member of the Library Information Technology Services team. Under the direction of the Associate Director of Library Technology and Digital Strategies, the incumbent will be responsible for the design and management of an evolving library web presence in order to meet the needs of students, faculty and staff. Specific duties include:
- Ongoing analysis of the Library’s web architecture, improve the user experience, and implement a holistic web design that will streamline access to services and resources;
- Serve as Chair for the Library Web Committee, and design and deliver appropriate training and documentation in support of library staff and units;
- Work collaboratively with librarians and other library staff to identify, develop and implement web delivery of resources, services, and information and to troubleshoot problems;
- Work closely with Library Information Technology staff to maintain website functionality in conjunction with library software implementation and upgrades and will assist with library assessment projects;
- Work with the campus Division of Information Technology (DoIT) and others as appropriate to maintain compliance with campus web design and ADA requirements;
- Remain up to date on current technologies, research emerging technologies, and recommend changes;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Last updated: Monday, July 8, 2019 19:06 UTC
How to apply
If you require a reasonable accommodation for a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 410-455-2337 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Monday, July 8, 2019 19:06 UTC