Web Services Manager
The University of Colorado Denver’s Auraria Library seeks an innovative and customer service focused leader to fill our Web Services Manager position. The Auraria Library serves three higher education institutions on the Auraria Campus- the University of Colorado Denver, Community College of Denver, and the Metropolitan State University of Denver. The Web Services Manager provides systems-level leadership and expertise for web-based applications and tools that enable access to services, collections, research support, and instruction for students, faculty, and staff of the Auraria Campus community.
The Web Services team includes a Web Programmer, Web UI Developer, and a Web Content Student Assistant.
Examples of Work Performed
- Serve as the Auraria Library’s website administrator.
- Lead a service-focused department in continuous web services development, evaluation, and improvement initiatives, including strategic hiring, project prioritization, and website assessment/evaluation.
- Supervise, train, coach, encourage professional development and evaluates the work of personnel in the Web Services team.
- Ensure web services related projects are aligned with the tri-institutional mission and strategic priorities of the Auraria Library and the three institutions served on the Auraria Campus.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management/computer information systems, library and information science, information technology, or related field.
- Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree on a year for year basis.
- Extensive, diverse and progressively responsible experience at the management level, including direct responsibility for web, programming, web graphic design, or computer information systems.
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, library and information science, or related field.
- Experience in academic libraries or higher education environments.
- Supervisory experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- Working knowledge of Drupal 7/8 Frameworks, including core modules, contributed modules, various Drupal APIs.
Compensation: $80,000 - $85,000 commensurate with education and experience.
Start Date: Fall 2019.
Application Instructions: To apply, visit https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=16591
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. For full consideration, apply by July 7, 2019. Applications received after July 7, 2019, may or may not be considered.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.
How to apply
Alex Matthews, Alex.M.Matthews@ucdenver.edu
Published: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 17:37 UTC
Last updated: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 17:37 UTC