Kansas Historical Society — Topeka, Kansas
0 other recent jobs
Created: May 13, 2019
The Kansas State Historical Society seeks to hire a Digital Archivist to support the State Research Collections Division’s management of born-digital and digitized archival collections, including but not limited to the Kansas Memory digital archives.
The Digital Archivist will:
- Perform and manage the selection and description of archival collections for digital conversion.
- Perform and manage the digital conversion and online delivery of born-digital and digitized archival collections.
- Assist with the functional development of the digital repository and its associated applications.
- Manage the internal circulation of a large volume of archival material for the purposes of digitization.
- Supervise imaging technicians, volunteers and interns.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for the selection, description, conversion, and dissemination of born digital and digitized archival collections.
- Develop and implement policies and technical standards for the creation, acquisition, storage, management, and preservation of born digital and digitized archival collections.
- Promote the Society’s digital programs through remote and onsite presentations.
How to apply
Name: Michael Church
Phone: 785-272-8681 x282
Published: Monday, May 13, 2019 18:08 UTC
Last updated: Monday, May 13, 2019 18:08 UTC