Prairie View PVAMU
Job TitleSenior Lab Coordinator
AgencyPrairie View A&M University
DepartmentDepartment Of Computer Science
Proposed Minimum Salary$4,166.67 monthly
Job LocationPrairie View, Texas
The Senior Laboratory Coordinator, under general supervision, coordinates and oversees daily activities of the lab. Supplies, maintains, and organizes laboratory equipment. Prepares materials, trains teaching assistants, and teaches/co-teaches selected labs.
- Maintain computer labs, install and update software systems
- Assist faculty to purchase and install research equipment; on purchases must follow all University and research guidelines
- Maintain inventory and keep records; conduct annual inventory check and submit reports
- Assist department with daily operations
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an applicant field
- Five years of related experience
Job Posting Close Date:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications. Ability to identify, assess, and solve problems. Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to ensure understanding.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or applicable field
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Must be knowledgeable in computer science applications to maintain labs as required
Please attach all required documents listed below in the attachment box labeled as either “Resume/CV or Resume/Cover Letter” on the application. Multiple attachments may be included in the “Resume/CV” or Resume/Cover Letter” attachment box. Any additional attachments provided outside of the required documents listed below are considered optional.
- Cover Letter
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Application Submission Guidelines:
All applicants are required to apply via our Career Site on or before the closing date indicated on the job posting. Applicant inquiries received via email and websites such as Indeed, HigherEdJobs, etc. will not be considered unless the individual has applied to the available position via the PVAMU Career site.
The required documents listed in the above Required Attachments section must be attached to the application prior to the job closing date indicated to ensure full consideration for the application submitted. Please contact the Office of Human Resource on or before the closing date indicated above at 936-261-1730 or email@example.com should you need assistance with the online application process.
Background Check Requirements:
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
How to apply
For assistance with the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources:
Faculty/Staff/Graduate Assistant Positions: 936-261-1730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 00:24 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 00:24 UTC