Systems Librarian- Tenure Track
For a full job description and application requirements, as well as an overview of the institution, please see the listing at https://westfield.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=107987
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Administer the library's website, integrated library system and link resolver (OCLC WorldShare Management Services), LibGuides, and other library services. Lead integration and upgrade projects for these systems to improve the user experience and/or improve staff workflows.
- Monitor best practices and trends in emerging technologies and proactively research, recommend, and develop/adapt/implement technologically innovative services to match user needs.
- Provide consultation to other library staff in the areas of data management and analysis, workflow automation and general technology support.
- Serve as the technical lead for the library's institutional repository project, overseeing the selection, deployment, integration, and administration of a variety of systems to serve library goals in this area.
- Collaborate with other campus technology personnel, and participate in division-wide projects.
- Participate in the library's reference and instructional services programs.
- Participate in professional activities, continuing scholarship, and serve on University committees.
- Setting up, maintaining, and optimizing access to e-resources.
Last updated: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 20:25 UTC
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 20:25 UTC