The Library is seeking applications for the position of Senior Library Technologist-Digital Projects Assistant-Integrated Technology Services, to work in Digital Technologies in the Library. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing skilled tasks in the Library Digital Technologies department in support of the Library’s mission. Performs skilled tasks in support of the ongoing maintenance, enrichment, and improvement of the Library’s systems maintained by Digital Technologies that support research, teaching, and scholarship, including the various library web services, VIVO, Josiah, and the Brown Digital Repository (BDR) and OCRA.
This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday as a member of the Library’s bargaining unit staff.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs data cleanup on a variety of DT systems to ensure we display content consistently and with a high degree of integrity
- Performs software testing scenarios in collaboration with DT developers
- Participates in digital project implementation
- Inventories public-facing content, in collaboration with developers/programmers
- Triages help and feedback requests from users of outward facing systems in DT
- Provides other support services for user testing
- Gathers and tracks usage data across the various DT systems.
- Produces and updates end-user documentation and training materials in all formats in collaboration with developers
- Assists with training for website content authors in WordPress, in collaboration with the Library Web Manager
To Apply: please visit Brown University’s career opportunities website at: https://brown.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/staff-careers-brown/jobs and reference REQ151615. Complete an application online, attach documents, and submit for immediate consideration. Documents should include cover letter, resume, and the names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three references. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Thursday, January 10, 2019 17:18 UTC
Last updated: Thursday, January 10, 2019 17:18 UTC