- As a member of the Taxonomy Team within the Oracle Data Cloud Product organization, you will be responsible for driving insights and visibility into the performance of our Audience Products. You will use revenue, usage, saturation and inventory data to continually refine ODC's storefront of digital audience products. Your skills in data, analysis and presentation will help us direct our efforts and improve our products.
- You will use your deep knowledge of the composition of our audiences (as well as their classification and taxonomy structure) to inform your BI analysis.
- You will also work closely with our Product, Finance, and Sales teams to breakdown our current (and potential) offerings based on clear, actionable analysis. You'll help us use our massive online and offline data sets to find gaps and opportunity, and create the ideal digital consumer audiences -- driving superior marketing results for our customers.
- You will be responsible for BI & reporting of ODC’s Audience product portfolio.
- You will stay closely connected to the market with frequent client interactions, partner call participation, industry events and publications
- You will collaborate with peer Product, Program Managers, Go-To-Market, and Product Marketing teams to ensure coherent product and GTM strategies.
- Enable superior insights and visibility into the performance of our Audience Products, which lets us formulate new and exciting business strategies to fuel our market growth, revenue & profit generation.
Skills / Requirements:
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5 years of BI experience: data analysis, business analysis, technical consulting, business consulting or program management
- BI & Data Analysis:
- Ability to detect patterns, anomalies & relationships in datasets
- Ability to formulate business-relevant questions the datasets need to answer based on product requirements
- Ability the decompose these requirements in terms of data dimensions and metrics
- A knack for getting hands dirty with data to drive your analysis. Needless to say, you live and breathe SQL
- Ability to clearly illustrate findings in diagrams and charts
- Ability to set context when communicating in writing & in person
- Ability to take calculated risks
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & conflicting interests
- A scrappy self-starter
- Proven ability to simplify complex data structures while maintaining a big picture perspective
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, establish strong working relationships, utilize resources within cross-functional teams, and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- BS/BA in CS, Information Technology, Library Science or Business Administration
- Taxonomy/data classification experience a plus
- Adtech/Martech experience a plus
- Python or similar scripting language
- Experience with software development processes
- Experience with Big Data/NoSQL sources in addition to traditional SQL-based sources.
- Experience working with Data Engineering teams definitely a plus
- Ruthless at prioritization. Ability to say “no” and explain why
- Advocates and defends positions by adapting message to audience
- Ability to know when and how to say “I don’t know but here is what I will do to find out”
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
How to apply
Published: Thursday, December 20, 2018 14:57 UTC
Last updated: Thursday, December 20, 2018 14:57 UTC