WEEKS OF OCTOBER 15 – DECEMBER 5, 2018
The Technical & Marketing Information Services (TMIS) group provides Analog Devices' worldwide locations with online access to research and information resources in a fully digital environment. We are seeking a contactor to participate in the support of TMIS systems and services across a wide range of technologies and platforms.
The person who fills this contracted position will be focused on main projects that require:
• Administrator knowledge of JIRA Service Desk
• Knowledge of SharePoint and SharePoint Designer 2013 at a level of expertise that allows for enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Processing data loads using: MarcEdit, OpenRefine, FileZilla and Excel
• Knowledge of PHP framework based forum applications, exampled: Simple Machines Forum and MySQL databases
Other areas of responsibility include:
• Ability to troubleshoot and collaborate with remote users
• Custom web development to enhance existing functionality and content on the TMIS web site (CMSMS)
• System Administration on TMIS servers and related software as needed (Linux, RHEL 6)
• Updating, customizing, and maintaining usage statistics & analytics tools (currently Matomo)
• Creating and updating documentation of these systems as needed (OneNote, Confluence)
• Acting as the primary liaison with the IT department and other systems stakeholders across ADI
• BSCS (or related degree) with 3-5 years progressive experience in web and system design and support or equivalent education and experience is required
• Experience with both Linux and Windows environments is required
• Experience with OpenRefine, MARCEdit and FTP software required
• Excellent oral and written English-language communication skills are required
• Experience setting up library applications such as link resolvers, electronic resource management systems, and discovery services is strongly desired
• Experience with SharePoint APIs and SharePoint Designer is desired
• Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA core, Confluence and JIRA Service Desk is desired)
• Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL and MariaDB
desired Interested candidates should send a resume and brief statement of their interest, qualifications, and availability to email@example.com.
Last updated: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 17:14 UTC