Subject: Job Posting: Application Support Analyst III
Emory University seeks a knowledgeable and innovative individual for the position of Application Support Analyst III. As a member of Emory Library's Library Core Systems, the successful candidate implements, tests, and supports library applications at all stages of their lifecycle as well as evaluates new and emerging technologies and services to implement for the Emory Library community. The Analyst also integrates systems and products within the larger Emory Library's framework to support current technology and infrastructure at Emory Libraries. Further responsibilities: analyzes, codes/configures, and tests applications; develops applications' specifications; implements developed applications and provides customer support of applications; serves as the technical lead for a variety of applications.
A bachelor's degree and two years of IT experience, OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. This position requires knowledge of one or more programming languages and/or knowledge of library application and application tools.
• Support library-related applications and systems.
• Collaborate on test and review of other team member's output.
• Collaborate on effective incident management.
• Collaborate on continual service improvement.
• Provide advice to team leads and staff about the structure, functionality and optimization of library applications and systems in supporting the work of the Library.
• Communicate with vendors when appropriate for problem resolution.
• Develop, test and implement technical solutions. Coordinate application test plans and conduct unit, integration and system testing.
• Identify and document system bugs and feature requests.
• Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications.
• Perform release and version upgrades.
• Work closely with team members to provide feedback and input to help improve systems and products.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation in support of applications.
• Observe standards and guidelines.
• Identify training needs or requirements individually.
For more information and to apply: https://euvcareers-emory.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=24024&searchRelation=keyword_all
Emory Libraries recognize diversity, equity, and inclusion as core values integral to achieving our mission to enrich the quality of life and advance intellectual discovery by connecting people of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We champion an inclusive work environment through competency training, reassurance of personal growth, restorative communication practices, and diverse recruitment and retention. We offer exhibits, collections, programming, and research assistance that speaks to the rich needs and identities of patrons from the Emory community and beyond. We encompass opportunities that strengthen these values. We invite you to bring your true self to the library and feel welcomed when you arrive.
How to apply
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 20:48 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 20:48 UTC