The UCSF Library seeks a Learning Technologies Specialist to assist faculty and staff in the effective implementation and use of enterprise educational technology systems at UCSF. Join our highly regarded service organization, learn the ins and outs of our current learning management system (Moodle), and help us implement new tools and solutions for our diverse campus.
The Learning Technologies Specialist’s primary role is to support UCSF users of the Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE), which is centered on the campus learning management system (Moodle).
As part of a team of three Learning Technologies Specialists, this position will:
• Provide help desk support and consulting services tailored to meet the needs of the UCSF academic community;
• Plan and deliver support for Moodle, other content delivery platforms such as Kaltura, and 3rd party tools that integrate with Moodle, such as Turnitin and Zoom;
• Develop and deliver customized training to guide the effective use of these education tools;
• Become an expert in the features and capabilities of major learning content platforms and tools;
• Consult with academic program staff and faculty to problem-solve, analyze workflows, and assist in the effective use of these education tools;
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other education technology experts, product managers, and software developers to plan and test upgrades, UI changes, and implementation of new tools;
• Engage with users to understand their needs and help team identify opportunities to employ new solutions and approaches to improve services and systems;
• Play pivotal role in major platform/tool evaluations, migrations, and implementations.
For more details and to apply, visit the provided URL.
Last updated: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 14:56 UTC