OHSU Library Diversity Fellow
· Master's degree from an ALA-accredited Library and Information Science program conferred by August 2018, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Early career, up to and including 2 years of post-MLIS or post-graduate experience
· Demonstrated interest in a career in academic or health sciences librarianship
· Demonstrated experience working both independently and collaboratively with colleagues
· Excellent analytical, writing, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Ability to meet deadlines/work under tight timelines
· Ability to work with diverse communities to meet ever-changing needs
· Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in librarianship and the university community
· Experience with reference, training, teaching, instruction, or equivalent front-line services
· Ability to adapt one's approach to most effectively meet user needs
· Ability to contribute service and scholarship to the profession
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a highly technological environment.
Applications: To apply please visit ohsujobs.com and search for position IRC71586. Applications should include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references. Screening of applications will commence immediately and continue until the position is filled.
OHSU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. Applicants with disabilities can request reasonable accommodation by contacting the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148.
Oregon Health &Science University values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com
Last updated: Thursday, July 26, 2018 04:28 UTC
How to apply
Published: Thursday, July 26, 2018 04:28 UTC