The Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) is looking for an experienced, motivated and technically versatile DevOps Engineer to join our team in a new role. This is an exciting opportunity to work with leading libraries, archives, universities, research organisations and vendors across the world.
The DevOps Engineers’ role is:
- To manage online OPF servers and services, e.g. OPF website and the OPF’s Jenkins server.
- To manage the testing, packaging and release of OPF software products including veraPDF and JHOVE.
- To carry out software development for OPF software products and external project requirements.
- To streamline and develop OPF’s automated sysadmin and continuous delivery processes.
- To produce and maintain accurate and concise documentation for software and processes as required.
Last updated: Thursday, July 26, 2018 04:28 UTC
How to apply
Published: Thursday, July 26, 2018 04:28 UTC