Under the direct supervision of the division director , the Junior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing, editing, and customizing the CRM application to fit the needs of Berklee in support of our enrollment goals and operational needs. The Junior Salesforce Administrator will also be responsible for training, coaching, and supporting Berklee staff who will be utilizing the software.
- Weekly operational duties in support of Salesforce, including de-duplication and other data quality tasks.
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow rules within the context of the Salesforce platform
- Create training materials and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Build reports and dashboards as requested by Enrollment and other business areas as needed
- Collaborate with other technology team members to create and support data integrations between Salesforce and other business systems.
- Collaborate with other divisions of Berklee to establish processes and best practices as parto f a One Enrollment initiative.
Other tasks to include:
- Create users for new hires and manage permissions and access
- Vet all SFDC quarterly updates to ensure minimal risk to existing configurations
- Coach front line staff to ensure accurate/consistent CRM practice
- Identify 3rd party applications that can enhance our organization’s efforts
- Form Assembly administration requests (A PDF builder that integrates with Salesforce)
- Strong data management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and presentation skills.
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of successful professional CRM configuration, and administration.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification.
- Demonstrated experience using workflow rules, process builder and flows, reports/dashboards, and formula fields, and email to case to case functionality.
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation software is highly desirable.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 19:58 UTC
Last updated: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 19:58 UTC