**If you have any questions about this job and/or working for Analog Devices, please do not hesitate to reach out. Remote work may be an option**
Seeking a talented individual with experience developing and maintaining Linux on high-end servers and virtual systems running Redhat Enterprise Linux. The successful candidate will become part of an existing global team of Systems Administrators supporting a diverse design community of hardware and software developers. The ideal candidate would have a good working knowledge of software development tools and methods, including revision controls tools, integrated development environments, automated build systems, and Atlassian tools (jira, bitbucket, confluence).
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent education and relevant experience is required. Should have 3 or more years of Linux based systems administration. The applicant should have practical, hands on, experience in many of the following areas.
- Knowledgeable on software development tools and methods (git, jenkins, Atlassian tools(jira, bitbucket, confluence), various IDEs)
- Devops and Infrastructure Management (Central management of system upgrades & configuration)
- Networked and Distributed computing services (NFS, Samba, automounter, DNS, Sendmail, Cups, and TCP/IP).
- Identity Management Configuration and Management (LDAP, Kerberos, NIS, Active Directory)
- Redhat Utilities (Kickstart, Satellite Server, System Configuration Tools)
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Skills: System and Network (performance analysis and network troubleshooting)
- Coding in one or more UNIX shells/scripting languages, (sh/bash, csh/tcsh, Perl, Python)
- Network Storage, Management of Network Appliances.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Shift: 1st Shift/Days
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Security Clearance Required: No
Last updated: Monday, June 11, 2018 21:40 UTC