Reporting to the Lead Software Engineer in the Library Technology and Digital Strategies department, the Software Engineer helps provide strategic direction for the enhancement, extension, and integration of Emory University Libraries' technology and tools in support of faculty and student teaching, learning, research, and scholarship.
- Provides software development support including the identification and generation of software specifications and the designing, development, implementation and revision of software applications to meet business needs.
- Supports software applications and associated operating systems.
- Reviews software specifications, systems, models and coding using analytical and investigative methods and techniques to ensure required specifications meet system needs.
- Participates in software testing and subsequent modifications.
- Writes and edits reports to provide recommendations, conclusions and other data.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Emory is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity and seeks applications and nominations from women and minorities.
Last updated: Monday, January 29, 2018 16:00 UTC
How to apply
Lead Software Engineer, Library Technology and Digital Strategies
Emory University Libraries
Published: Monday, January 29, 2018 16:00 UTC