Are you looking to enter the world of interactive development? Do you enjoy history and art, museums and aquariums? If so, we’d love to talk to you about a junior developer position. We’re looking for an excellent developer who loves to tackle difficult challenges, create unique interfaces and interactive experiences, and a willingness to see a project to its completion.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new software from the ground up or complete an existing project
- Strong attention to detail – functionally, technically and creatively
- Assist with final polish of software, including UX development and transitions
- Collaborate with team members, project managers, graphic designers, and technical leads to develop outstanding visitor experiences
- Develop error-free code and good documentation of code and overall project
- Assist with debugging and quality assurance
- Assist with setting up hardware configurations
- Track time spent on tasks and manage tasks in an Agile workflow
- Support existing clients when needed
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineer, Information Technology, or Interactive Media Design
- At least one year of software development or programming experience
- Moderate experience working in the Unity engine and C# language
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Experience with hardware (computers, Kinect, Beacons, etc) a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Animate, Adobe Flash Builder, and ActionScript3 programming language a plus
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Trivium Interactive tells stories through media-based experiences in museums, visitor centers, aquaria, zoos, and corporate brand environments. You can find us at the intersections of content and design, design and technology, and technology and fabrication. Trivium Interactive is based in downtown Boston at Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Last updated: Saturday, November 25, 2017 15:38 UTC