The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks an E-Learning Librarian that will lead the formulation, production, and advancement of e-learning and teaching with technology initiatives that support the curricular efforts of the University Libraries and the broader campus communities.
- Lead the library by providing expertise on instructional design, pedagogy, and projects that focus on blended learning, e-learning, teaching with technology, and emerging technologies in the area of instruction and information literacy.
- Identify and develop effective working relationships in the Library and across campus with individuals and groups that support e-learning activities.
- Collaborate with library and campus colleagues in the design and delivery of e-learning content in support of Library teaching and learning programs.
- Design, create, facilitate, and assess the use of online instructional materials, tutorials, and other digital learning tools for use by students, faculty, and staff.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in e-learning and actively seek out innovative technologies that facilitate or enhance library instruction and services.
- Participate in the Library’s instruction and liaison programs and provide outreach and service to faculty and students, including Tech4Teach Fair and website (http://tech4teach.appstate.edu).
- Engage in an active program of scholarship and professional service.
The full ad can be found at https://hr.appstate.edu/employment/faculty-vacancies/450
Last updated: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 04:18 UTC
How to apply
E-Learning Librarian Search Committee
Attn: Sherrye Perry
Belk Library and Information Commons
218 College Street
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608
Published: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 04:18 UTC