Information and Educational Technology Services, Department Head
The Information and Educational Technology Services, Department Head serves as Auraria Library’s chief technology strategist. The Information and Educational Technology Services (IETS) Department’s functional areas include; web services, desktop support and educational technologies. The IETS Department Head will play a key role in the development, implementation and support of the Library’s digital scholarship initiatives. This position will liaise with the campus community to ensure that the Library is meeting the technological needs of the faculty, staff and students. The Information and Educational Technology Services, Department Head oversees the Library’s $350,000 technology budget. The IETS Department consists of 7 full-time staff and 5-10 student employees. This position will directly supervise 4 full-time staff.
Compensation: $85,000-$95,000 commensurate with education and experience.
Benefits: For a benefits overview, visit https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits.
Application Deadline: Open until filled. For full consideration, apply by July 23, 2017.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
· Extensive, diverse and progressively responsible experience at the management level, including direct responsibility for information technology and/or web services.
· Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or Computer Science.
· Five years of leadership experience in technology services.
· Experience working in higher education or a library setting.
· Experience with library technology systems and networks.
Application Instructions: To apply, visit https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=10199.
* The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.
How to apply
Published: Saturday, July 15, 2017 15:21 UTC
Last updated: Saturday, July 15, 2017 15:21 UTC