Technology & Metadata Librarian
Created: July 12, 2016
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Troy, New York0 other recent jobs
Descriptionhe Technology and Metadata Librarian integrates new technologies and new approaches to the delivery of information into library operations. This position also provides support for the Rensselaer Libraries’ digital asset management system and digital projects.
- ALA-accredited MLS or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 (two) years library work experience including experience with integrated library systems
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills and ability to work collaboratively with others in a rapidly-changing environment
- Proficiency in a technological environment with an ability to acquire new technologies
- Understanding of emerging library technologies
- Proficiency with digital asset management and linking software
- Proficiency with XML and HTML
- Cataloging experience or training in cataloging/metadata, included demonstrated knowledge of OCLC, MARC formats, Dublin Core, and other metadata schema.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
To apply please visit: http://rpijobs.rpi.edu/postings/3728
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:40 UTC