DescriptionWarner Bros. Technical Operations Inc. seeks a Metadata Archivist for the Global Inventory Management & Physical Archival Solutions department. Position provides day-to-day metadata cataloging of assets and asset records. Provides day-to-day metadata auditing of new and existing records. Completes the above cataloging and auditing work in WB Xytech (GATOR) and Digital-End-to-End (DETE) systems to established standards.
Create new records and complete record cataloging for Xytech (GATOR) and Digital-End-to-End (DETE) systems.
Audit existing records and records created by other entities to resolve data errors for Xytech (GATOR) and Digital-End-to-End (DETE) systems.
Research: Liaise with all departments necessary to obtain data for production and marketing assets (credits, scripts, closed captioning, subtitling files, etc.) for all productions.
Research: Locate materials in order to source related metadata for input into systems, always checking for accuracy and correct spelling.
Assist with special research projects; including assisting the Servicing Group and other divisions on asset availability.
- College degree: Library Sciences, Business Systems (Xytech), Communication or Business preferred.
- Library Sciences, Business Systems Analysis, Client Relations or Entertainment experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Entertainment media terminology required.
- Experience in cataloging preferred.
- Knowledge of a foreign language preferred.
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Inventory systems preferred (Xytech).
- Familiarity with warehouse inventory operations preferred.
- Knowledge of WB product preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to problem solve and reason through issues and problems.
- Must be able to train and provide guidance to others.
- Must be able to deal effectively and tactfully with executives, talent, clients, vendors and staff.
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 20:39 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:40 UTC