Created: February 26, 2016
InComm North Miami, Fl0 other recent jobs
DescriptionLeveraging deep integrations into retailers' point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
Position Requirements/Qualifications (List or attach essential knowledge and skills required for this role. Please include years of experience and education/certification requirements below):
· Years of experience needed:
· Degrees, certifications required or special training:
Introductory computer science/programming course or code school
· Additional requirements/qualifications (skills/knowledge required):
· Basic object-oriented programming and scripting, working with IDEs and source control
· Highly self-motivated, results-oriented, you want to add value and get things done
· Willingness to do significant independent research/self-teach with guidance
· Ability to troubleshoot effectively and clear roadblocks
· Communicate effectively (both written and oral)
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:40 UTC