Freshly reposted to:
You'll be responsible for the documentation, automation, and orchestration of IT development and operations workflows and configuration for University of Oklahoma Libraries.
You'll help us continue our move to agile operations. In the process, you'll work closely with developers, system administrators, technicians, and others to provide the tools and services that University Libraries needs to fulfill its mission to the University.
After a period of relative quiet, OU Libraries started building cool new things. We realized that our infrastructure and methods were in need of serious updates. We're in the midst of expanding our internal development efforts and changing the way we do things. It's a process, not a project.
You should be able to show us:
- A cool thing that you made
- Your ability to work well with others
We'd prefer experience with:
- An IT automation system, such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt.
- A continuous integration tool, such as Jenkins or Travis.
- Building images with Packer.
- Developing locally on Vagrant.
- Working collaboratively using git.
- Using APIs or SDKs to manage an infrastructure as a service platform, such as AWS, Azure, or vCloud.
If the provided URL doesn't take you directly to the listing, search jobs.ou.edu for Requisition Number:
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:41 UTC