Academic Technology Librarian
Princeton Theological Seminary — Princeton, New Jersey
0 other recent jobs
Created: July 6, 2015
DescriptionPrinceton Theological Seminary invites applications for the position of Academic Technology Librarian.
Reporting to the Director of Academic Technology and Digital Scholarship Services, the Academic Technology Librarian will provide leadership, planning, training and direct technical support for the program of academic technology.
• Leads in academic technology planning, execution and evaluation.
• Organizes and manages support of academic tools and platforms.
• Serves as front-end administrator for Blackboard, providing training and assistance to faculty and students in their use of the system.
• Provides training and support to faculty and students in the use of research oriented software including, but not limited to, EndNote, Zotero, NVivo and biblical research software such as Accordance and BibleWorks.
• Helps develop and manage the Seminary’s institutional repository.
• Supervises the Digital Scholarship Center Coordinator.
• Master’s degree in Library or Information Science, Computer Science, InformationTechnology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in providing academic technology services in a higher education context.
• Ability to work effectively with staff, faculty and students.
• Knowledge of Blackboard 9.1.
• Knowledge of academic software tools, specifically EndNote, Zotero, NVivo, Accordance, BibleWorks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume by:
(1) email – email@example.com; or
(2) fax – (609) 924-2973; or
(3) mail –
Princeton Theological Seminary
Human Resources Office
P.O. Box 821
64 Mercer Street
Princeton, NJ 08542-0803
Complete and submit an application from which is available by:
(1) calling (609) 497-6948; or
(2) stopping by M-F, 9 a.m. – 12:00 Noon, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(3) Downloading a copy of the employment application form (.pdf).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to apply
Published: Monday, July 6, 2015 13:41 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:41 UTC