DescriptionThe Emory University Libraries seek an energetic, service-oriented and collaborative professional to serve as a full-time Core Systems DLP Project Manager in the Robert W. Woodruff Library.
University Job Summary Statement
Oversees technical initiatives with cross-departmental or enterprise-wide applicability. Works with potential customers to understand their requirements. Proposes technical solutions, gathers information for estimates, manages vendor relations, and coordinates project from proposal stage through installation. Assumes responsibility for success of specific technology deployment at Emory.
The above statements are intended to describe the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified.
Library Position Summary
Reporting to the Director of Library Core Systems, and in close collaboration with the Digital Library Program Coordinator, the Library Software Engineering Team, and Central IT resources, the Digital Program Project Manager will provide technical leadership and assist in product development during the implementation of the Hydra Repository Framework, transition of the framework into an operationalized service, and will assume responsibility for the operational support of the DLP applications and infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Provides technical vision and engineering support for the Emory Digital Library Program
• Collaborates with the Digital Library Program Coordinator and key stakeholders to build requirements
• Collaborates with library software engineering, central IT systems engineering resources, and the broader Hydra community on the design and implementation of a repository solution based on the Hydra framework
• Collaborates with central IT on the service management requirements of Digital Library Program applications and infrastructure
• Leverages DevOps integration principles to enhance releases, maintenance, and testing
• Maintains strong Hydra community relationships and expertise in the “state of the art” and emerging best practices
• Leads operational support of current and future Digital Library Program applications
To view the full position posting, visit http://web.library.emory.edu/about/employment/staff.html.
Applications/resumes must be submitted online through Emory Careers and looking for job posting #52846BR. Please include a letter of interest along with your resume. For more information, contact Nydia Charles-Huggins at 404 727-6885, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 15:24 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:41 UTC