Memorial University in St. John's, Newfoundland now has an posting for a Scholarly Communications Librarian. The position is permanent tenure-track.
As a full‐time member of the Collection Development Division, the successful candidate will focus on the following primary responsibilities:
- Creating awareness and promoting scholarly communication issues as they relate to Memorial University Libraries; -
- Developing and supporting Open Access publication initiatives at Memorial University; -
- Continuing to build and advance the Memorial University Libraries research repository , including establishing or updating policies and procedures; -
- Providing support for E‐journal hosting initiatives at Memorial University; -
- Providing copyright oversight responsibilities as the Libraries’ campus representative and contact for all units dealing with copyright issues; -
- Representing Memorial Libraries in regards to scholarly communication and copyright initiatives and activities in external forums.
Applications are due May 25, 2015. Full details on the posting can be found on our website www.library.mun.ca/aboutus/workwithus/jobpostings/
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC