The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD). DTIC provides leading edge information services and products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.
- Performs the reformatting of original paper and mircoform documents using digital imaging technology to produce high quality images and metadata in accordance with requirements that cover a range of imaging parameters, including color and tone reproduction, scanning resolutions, file formats, image enhancements or modifications, forms classification, metadata extractions, delivery of digital images and quality control.
- Processes documents for customers utilizing a wide variety of image processing software.
- Participates in projects which require different approaches to metadata extractions and forms identification of the digital image files.
- Assists specialists in data-gathering and analysis of the image capturing program for the purpose of quality assurance and improvement of work processes.
- Provides input pertaining to the identification of issues and factors and makes recommendations.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 16:04 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC