- Gain an understanding of Marcom's wide range of work and global scope, and of Marcom Asset Management's responsibilities and activities
- Gather and document requirements for team portal
- Work with Asset Managers, users, and system integrators to learn more about asset management and our systems
- Evaluate available platforms, APIs, and tools and determine best fit for project
- Create and present conceptual designs to team; negotiate project scope, direction, and deliverables
- Design, implement, test, document, and deploy portal solution; provide weekly progress reports at Asset Management team meeting
- Document all established standards and procedures
- Present summary of learnings and accomplishments to interested teams
- General knowledge of HTTP, web servers, and W3C recommendations.
- Previous experience with Canto Cumulus or other Digital Asset Management systems
- Knowledge of Apple products and services
- Proactive, quick learner, willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy; excellent memory and eye for detail
- Possess strong organizational and excellent written and oral communication skills
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC