DescriptionSCAD libraries are focal points for inspiration, information, study and research. This is your opportunity to join the SCAD Savannah library as a systems librarian. Reporting to the director of technical services and systems, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the technology needs of all SCAD libraries, including maintenance of the Millennium ILS and the library's website, and leads projects and training efforts in these areas.
- ALA-accredited M.L.S. degree
- experience maintaining and managing an integrated library system
- thorough knowledge of existing and emerging library technologies
- working knowledge of Web development tools (Adobe Creative Suite 5, HTML, CSS, XML, PHP, SQL) and Web 2.0 technologies
- demonstrate innovative and dynamic leadership of all aspects of SCAD libraries' Millennium operating system, including maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrades
- maintain the library's proxy server
- manage and maintain the library's Interlibrary loan server for ILLIAD
- provide Millennium training and support to all library staff
- collaborate with IM&T as library liaison for all hardware and software issues
- act as the point person for all library technology needs outside the purview of IM&T.
Published: Thursday, August 16, 2012 14:59 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:46 UTC