DescriptionThe Digital Projects Coordinators coordinates and facilitates the projects for digital conversion of library materials. The incumbent individually and in collaboration with IT and digital media experts coordinates major program components that include internal communication strategies, a centralized archival facility, new digital content policies, metedata and standards for content development, and new models for access and delivery of digital content.
- This position is located in the National Library Services for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Partnerships and Outreach Programs, Library Services.
- The position description number for this position is 13238.
- The salary range indicated reflects the locality pay adjustments for the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan area.
- The incumbent of this position will work a flextime work schedule.
- This is a non-supervisory, bargaining unit position.
- Relocation expenses are not authorized for this position.
Organizes, develops, and implements plans for specific projects such as for the production and distribution of digital content and digital equipment. Directs and shapes the character and overall nature of projects. Assist with coordinating projects conception through development, production, and introduction to the intended audience. Coordinates and directs the work of others for specific tasks for the completion of product development. Participates in planning the work of a unit, including formulating goals and objectives, and identifying opportunities for improvements in methods and procedures. Manages a variety of functions simultaneously and with flexibility to work under competing demands and deadlines.
Provides expert analysis and advice on complex program related information technology issues or problems where new analytical techniques must be developed to identify and evaluate findings.
Researches and identifies complex program issues or problems impacting program initiatives in major agency organizational components. Makes recommendation for and coordinates resolutions and improvements.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 16:32 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC