Digital Access & Discovery Specialist
Created: December 1, 2014
Tennessee Technological University Cookeville0 other recent jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field from an accredited institution.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in library managing access to electronic resources.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining a link resolver.
- Experience with usability testing and improving user experience.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work with colleagues.
- Capacity to discover needs and create innovative solutions to respond effectively to those needs.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC