DescriptionCoordinates, leads development, implements workflow and functions as the designated system expert resource for the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system for the organization, including providing oversight and quality control of digital asset management content, metadata, and asset properties. Under the direction of the Creative Services Manager (CSM), works in collaboration with the team of graphic designers. Serves as liaison between affiliate customers and graphic design staff for DAM content to ensure systems operate as conceptualized. Functions as the identified point of contact with associated vendors. Keeps up-to-date with the latest digital asset management technology trends and innovations. The DAM system is a site with different modules for various users that allows staff across the system to share files back and forth and customize already developed work without having to start “from scratch”.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- A Library Science Degree is preferred.
- Relevant work experience as typically acquired in 3 to 5 years.
- Experience with creating and/ or managing digital image and document management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing enterprise-class media management tools in high-volume production and archive environments.
- Experience demonstrating quantification of cost and time savings.
- Experience tracking/ reporting project budgets.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience managing metadata schemes (mapping/ tagging).
- General understanding of graphic design, printing and Print-on-Demand.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work with competing deadlines and ability to adapt to change.
- Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key stakeholders across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external agencies, consultants, and vendors.
- Excellent analytical, verbal/ written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in digital image management and print on demand.
- Skills in word processing, spreadsheet, business communications, project management and presentation applications, preferably Microsoft.
- Skills in assessing training needs, designing curriculum and conducting adult education.
- Knowledge of applicable laws/ regulations including rights knowledge.
Published: Monday, December 1, 2014 08:40 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC