DescriptionLeads and manages McDonald’s global digital asset management (Burgey). Responsible for the effective management and distribution of McDonald’s digital assets to foster the sharing of best practices, engender market collaboration, ensure rights management and compliance of McDonald’s Records Information Management guidelines. Communicates to various audiences to ensure user adoption and compliance to provide an accessible, consistent source of McDonald’s digital assets. Partners with I/T, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Corporate Relations and Records Information Management (RIM) for digital asset activities.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct the deployment, management and on-going support for sharing McDonald’s digital assets.
- Develop long term plans for Burgey as McDonald’s digital asset management global solution.
- Remain abreast of digital asset management trends, solutions and technologies.
- Manage the evolution of the project to ensure a positive user experience, expansion of assets, brand relevance and product upgrades.
- Develop training materials for agency partners, country leads and AOW and Home Office staff.
- Identify possible partnerships within McDonald’s to seek to leverage the greatest potential of Burgey.
- Serve as the point of contact with the I/T partner, Marketing, RIM, Corporate Relations, AOW and agency representatives.
- Manage any Burgey personnel including development and PDS.
- Manage all internal and outside vendor partnerships.
- Present status updates to the Burgey Governance and Executive Boards.
- Develop annual Burgey operating budget.
- Maintain accounting system to manage Burgey financial activities.
- Minimum of five years managing digital assets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who possess the ability to challenge assumptions.
- Time and financial management.
- Participation in industry related associations.
- Innovative and problem solving.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 09:38 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC