DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Project Manager to join us at our New Westminster office. You will manage a number of medium-sized and small projects involving software feature development, data migration, consulting and provision of technical support services. The job involves communicating directly with clients, analysts, developers, systems administrators and managers on project deadlines and deliverables, and will require you to manage schedules to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Your skills and qualifications
- Three to five years of recent project management experience in an IT environment
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies, principles and practices
- Experience using project management software
- Client-facing experience in a project management, marketing or sales role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of different sizes simultaneously
- Domain knowledge of libraries, archives or museums is not required for this position
- Experience with open-source software an asset but not required
- Must be eligible to work in Canada and be able to work onsite in our New Westminster office
We have an exceptionally talented and dedicated team; an enjoyable, intellectually challenging work environment; and a love for open-source software and the heritage sector that permeates everything we do. Although we are a small company, we have been around since 2001 and have a strong and expanding international client base. We offer flexible work hours and the opportunity to work one day a week from home if desired.
This is a permanent, full-time salaried position with a starting range of $55,000 to $68,000 per year, depending on experience and qualifications, plus extended health benefits.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job posting #2014-04. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC