- Develops, manages and integrates the Library’s ILS, technical services, digital and web services, electronic resources, and presentation of library resources.
- Develops systematic collection, management and analysis of e-resource usage data.
- Maintains the library proxy server and proxy configurations, coordinates technical support for the Library’s computing equipment.
- Populates, manages, and updates the online catalog with metadata and/or records for online, e-resource content.
- Assists in writing grant applications to fund digitization projects.
- Functions as a member of the Reference Team and serves as liaison between the IT Department, library staff, and users.
- Develops written workflows, policies, and procedures to bring e-resource projects to fruition. Trains staff on standards, tools, applications of e-resources and services.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Library or Information Sciences or a related academic field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in an academic or research library in a Library Systems or Library IT department.
- Knowledge and experience in data entry, the use of a personal computer, and familiarity with accounting, bookkeeping, payroll related software, etc.
- Masters degree in Library or Informational Science from ALA-accredited program.
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 The Academy offers generous benefits policies and a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. This position is exempt under FLSA.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 16:51 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:46 UTC