DescriptionNorthwestern University seeks to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand the importance of our mission and vision. When you consider a temporary opportunity at Northwestern University, you know that you are joining an institution with a deep history of academic, professional and personal development.
Temporary Job Description:
This person will update the photo archive and keyword images based on information provided by the photographer. In addition, they will monitor and update both the student and staff photo directories. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Experience with digital archiving preferred;
- Understanding of tagging and metadata preferred;
- Tech-savvy required;
- Must be highly detail oriented;
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite preferred.
How to apply
Published: Monday, July 28, 2014 14:06 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC