DescriptionReporting to the Director of Library Technology Platforms, the IT Analyst II is responsible for all LSP, discovery and related library resource management duties of OU Libraries, including both locally hosted and cloud-based solutions used by library personnel and patrons. This position will work closely with other system administrators, support technicians and developers to provide the tools and services that University Libraries needs to fulfill its mission to the University.
- Master's degree in Library Information Studies from an ALA-accredited school.
- Experience managing LSP and web discovery platforms, preferably ExLibris' Alma and Primo products.
- Experience with SirsiDynix's Symphony Integrated Library System is an asset.
- Knowledge of bibliographic/MARC record structure.
- Proven expertise in configuring, managing, and advanced troubleshooting in the support of the library functions of circulation, cataloging, acquisitions, serials, and associated public-facing discovery products.
- Knowledge of Drupal or similar content management systems desirable.
- API programming experience.
- Knowledge and experience in developing/deploying mobile applications/services.
- Windows server administration experience.
- LINUX server administration experience.
- Experience with iOS, Mac OS X operating systems.
- Experience managing virtualized servers running on VMware enterprise products.
- Experience managing Illiad, EZproxy and other library specific applications.
- Experience with library service platforms and deployment of open-source software systems in academic libraries.
- Survey development experience.
- Knowledge of digital preservation processes/workflows.
- Marketing/outreach skills.
- Authentication, privacy and copyright management experience.
- Familiarity with privacy regulations (local/campus, state, federal).
- Skills in understanding scalability of systems.
- Data set and e-data management knowledge.
- Experience with LaTex document preparation system.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC