Subcontractor: Front-End Drupal 7 Developer
Full time Remote / Telecommute
Created: June 30, 2014
DuraSpace Anywhere0 other recent jobs
DescriptionDuraSpace is looking for a front-end Drupal 7 Developer to manage and maintain five Drupal-based web sites. Duties are to develop content displays and make ongoing minor functionality improvements using standard Drupal tools and a JIRA tracker on a yearly contract basis. Other responsibilities include coordinating with the Marketing and Communications team on a weekly basis to review outstanding issues and discuss content displays.
Ideal skills for the DuraSpace Drupal Frontend Developer
Expertise with Drupal 7-8
- Including experience researching/exploiting various Drupal content types
- Content migration experience
- Systems administration coordination experience
- Ability to edit graphics
- Graphic design ability desirable
- 24-hour response on minor JIRA issues; new feature/improvement requests scheduled on a per project basis
Contact Carol Minton Morris <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 607 592-3135 for more information.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC