DescriptionProvide technical and programming expertise to build the administrative and public interfaces of the Chicago Collections Consortium (CCC) Portal using the Django Web application framework. The Web Application Developer will write code, develop unit tests, and write documentation for both user interfaces; participate in testing throughout the development process and work to ensure that development is completed successfully within project deadlines.
- Implement Django Web applications from functional specifications, data models, and wireframe screen designs.
- Write code to process large-scale deposits of metadata files and digital media files.
- Write fully accessible HTML for both administrative and public user interfaces.
- Fully document code and processes.
- Integrate user feedback iteratively throughout the development process.
- Utilize test-driven development and continuous integration processes.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Library Application Developer and the CCC Portal Manager to ensure that development is on track with grant funder’s schedule.
How to apply
Published: Saturday, June 28, 2014 19:26 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC