DescriptionSearch Technologies is the largest independent team of search engine expertise globally. We provide a wide range of search-centric services, from experts-for-hire to fully managed search solutions. Search Technologies has a reputation for bringing innovative new ideas to customer projects. Our knowledge of search is deep, and because of this we excel at uncovering new opportunities for customers to use search engines and create business advantage. We are privately held, debt-free, and our business continues to grow year-on-year. Search Technologies is the expert in the search space.
Our experts are responsible for providing technical consulting services for the clients of Search Technologies. Technical strength and excellent client-facing skills are paramount. The consultant will undertake activities on a project-by-project basis, either individually or as part of a larger team, and projects will vary in duration. Travel (to client sites) as needed is to be expected.
- Provide onsite analysis and written assessments of existing customer installations with recommendations for improvements or upgrades
- Develop, install, and troubleshoot a variety of search applications and client configurations
- Provide comprehensive technical support to Search Technologies customers via remote diagnostics by phone
- Experience with full software development life cycle and current software engineering practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, an analytical mind and a passion for knowledge
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to proactively identify and advocate solutions, then pursue to successful completion.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience
- Experience with implementing, configuring and supporting enterprise search engine (Lucene, SOLR, FAST, Endeca, etc.) is preferred, but not essential.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 16:16 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC