DescriptionThe Digital Library Coordinator leads the development, maintenance, and promotion of the Theodore Roosevelt Digital Library. The Coordinator interacts with contributing entities to facilitate acquisition of materials for addition to the collection, and with staff and volunteers, to ensure the quality of collection metadata. The Coordinator also has primary responsibility for the social media outreach of the Theodore Roosevelt Center.
- MLS from an ALA-accredited program, Library Science, with specialization in digital library preferred
- Knowledge of controlled vocabularies to describe digital assets
- Working knowledge of digital files standards and best practices for preservation and presentation of digital materials Interest in American history
- Degree in American history or related field
- Interest in the Gilded Age and Progressive Era
Published: Thursday, May 29, 2014 15:17 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC