DescriptionAre you passionate about technology?
Can you juggle multiple projects while "herding cats"?
Does working with multiple teams to resolve issues in an agile work environment excite you?
Then we’re interest in talking to you!
We’re looking for a driven Sr. Program Manager to partner with our Operations team on large initiatives including, cloud migration and major hardware and software upgrades. Additionally, defining product requirements and lead cross-functional software development teams from design through delivery.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Builder - Build strong partnerships across multiple teams to align resources
- Supreme scheduler - Create and manage project schedules to drive to measurable milestones, mitigate risks and communicate needs across internal teams
- Leader’s leader - Provide matrixed team leadership and be a driving force in cross-functional process improvement
- Perfect partner - Work with Product Managers to define product requirements, identify risks and drive product improvements
- Cheerleader - Communicate regularly with client support and customer implementation teams on specific product implementation or feature issues
- Supreme sleuth - Capture functional requirements and author associated documents; including software specifications, use cases, business requirements and relate
What you’ll have experience doing:
- Working knowledge of IT Operations, including hardware, networking and Cloud environments, as well as build/deploy and monitoring tools
- 5+ years of professional experience in software functional analysis, QA, product support, development, project or program management with at least 3 years in demonstrated success as Program Manager and BA/BS required, CS preferred
- Experience capturing functional requirements and authoring associated documents; including software specifications, use cases, business requirements, project schedules and related artifacts
- Understands and assesses critical paths and dependencies for delivering and shipping products and facilitates discussions between project teams, product management and engineering
- Driving a SCRUM team through the Agile process
- Experience with HTML, XML, APIs and understanding of relational databases required
- Experience in a Systems Administrator role
- Experience in Web-based applications which serve an international audience
- Professional experience coordinating different types of software life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of the library industry preferred, particularly electronic resources and knowledge base databases
Here’s what you want to know about the Seattle office
Fantastic people: Where smart is the norm and unique is welcome
Fun location: Coffee houses, restaurants and right across the street from Fremont’s best pub
Great benefits: Plus some unique stuff like monthly transportation subsidy, on-site events, flexible scheduling and wellness programs
Awesome office environment: Nice office, jeans are the norm and (well behaved) Fido is welcome
Amazing company: Annual compensation reviews, generous bonuses, and active “Green Team”
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC