DescriptionThe Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, DVD releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
We currently have an opportunity for an Undergraduate Intern to work with the Disney Animation Studios Music Department for the summer.
Produces all music for Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios
Music Production Archivist: Learn, adapt, and implement existing workflow for backup and archiving of digital music assets for current/ongoing and legacy productions at Disney and Pixar Animation. Coordinate digitizing of analog masters, transfers of digital tape masters and other formats to standard Pro Tools files.
- Manage archives of digital music assets for current/ongoing and legacy Disney/Pixar productions.
- Coordinate transfers of legacy audio formats to standard Pro Tools files.
- Document procedures to create workflow manual
- Present periodic progress reports to supervisor
- Mac OS – Highly skilled
- Unix OS – Ability to navigate through Terminal shells using basic commands
- Pro Tools – Skilled
- Music Background
- Desire to learn current and historical production methodologies
- Knowledge of legacy analog and digital audio recording formats
- Library Sciences – Beneficial
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- • Musical Understanding
- • Self-Motivated
- • Attention to detail and organizational skills
How to apply
Published: Monday, February 24, 2014 22:20 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC