DescriptionThe University has a need for a Lead in Lead, Library Systems and Instructional Multimedia to manage all library systems, technology, and computer systems staff, and to lead the design, creation, and development of instructional media for the National University Library System.
- Masters in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, MFA or equivalent
- Certification(s) from industry-leading software developers such as Macromedia/Adobe
- At least (3) years' experience as a multimedia developer using state-of-the-art multimedia development resources and tools including Flash, Photoshop, and any non-linear video editing tool required
- At least (1) year experience in producing web-based multimedia (e-Learning) and IT experience desired.
- Extensive knowledge using multimedia and web-development software and distance education course development authoring programs, including industry standard software from Adobe, Articulate, Techsmith, Discreet/Autodesk.
- Thorough knowledge of non-linear video and audio editing applications
- Working knowledge of 3D applications (Autodesk 3ds max) used for motion graphics for multimedia.
- Ability to apply instructional pedagogy to products as well as live instruction
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and knowledge of library science principles and practices
- Thorough knowledge of interactive CD-ROM and DVD development
- Thorough knowledge of graphic design issues in multimedia and web-development
- Working knowledge of courseware development and current instructional design techniques
- Working knowledge of graphical user interface (GUI) development
Published: Thursday, January 30, 2014 16:37 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC