DescriptionImagine working on archival collections for major corporations and sports teams, fashion and luxury brands and non-profits – all under one roof and as part of a cross-functional team of people developing new and better ways to access and use heritage. From processing and cataloging to digital asset management and web based portals, Heritage Werks is a full service company focused on doing great work for an incredible roster of clients.
We have two openings for senior archivists in our Atlanta, GA office. In addition to strong verbal and written communication skills, we are looking for candidates with a positive outlook, great client service skills and the desire to be part of a forward-thinking archival team pioneering smart, innovative and value driven solutions.
Archival duties may include assessments, descriptive cataloging, preservation, scanning, digitization, and metadata tagging. Curiosity, attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently and attentively to meet demanding project deadlines is required. Expert research skills and the ability to distill volumes of information into concise client briefs is a must. As there will be interaction with clients, the ideal candidate must have the ability to learn client histories in a short timeframe and be comfortable creating and championing recommendations in a highly consultative role.
Relevant Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work efficiently to meet demanding project deadlines
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Self-motivated, performance-driven professional
- Commitment to working independently, cross-functionally and in teams
- Proficient in using technology including social media and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute operationally
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC