- MLS, or equivalent, from an ALA-accredited institution.
- Library work experience.
- Recent professional experience managing an ILS.
- Knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for evaluating and integrating emerging library technologies.
- Experience in website development and maintenance; ability to use web editing software; demonstrated knowledge of HTML and CSS. Portfolio of web page design and implementation projects.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- Experience with relational database queries.
- Ability to work effectively both collaboratively and independently in a diverse, art and design service oriented environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills for working effectively with students and faculty with a range of learning styles and digital proficiencies.
- Must have a high degree of creativity for developing innovative solutions, an affinity for public service, and good time management and follow-through skills.
- Skilled in soliciting new ideas and feedback from user groups.
- Ability to assess and learn from mistakes.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC