DescriptionCreate and maintain digital image archive databases including document scanning, control and filing of images. Documents processed may include electronic text, photos, drawing and paper documents.
- Use specialized software to maintain a database of photographic resources.
- Research, test, install and maintain digital image databases.
- Monitor and report digital image data needs; anticipate future needs.
- Provide database availability to qualified users.
- Perform document and image editing and quality control.
- Maintain database related inventories and tracking.
- Update logs and records related to imaging systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Technical Diploma, Associate's Degree, or two years college coursework or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Two years job related experience,
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires basic skills in photographic methods and media, library processes, database maintenance and photographic archival practices. Organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills, attention to detail are required as is the use of specialized computer systems and software.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts, Photography, or Library Science
Preferred Work Experience: Two to three years of digital processing experience
Preferred Certifications: N/A
Preferred Skills: N/A
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: faculty, management, staff, vendors.
Advanced Concepts Laboratory (ACL)
Formerly the Signature Technology Laboratory (STL)
ACL focuses on the transition of basic academic research in electromagnetic effects and devices into prototype systems that demonstrate new capabilities. The capabilities of interest are typically sensing, scattering control, electromagnetic field control and measurement, and signal filtering, all of which support GTRI's core system-level capabilities. In support of this mission ACL conducts research and development over a broad range of topics.
Published: Friday, December 20, 2013 01:49 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC