DescriptionResponsible for organizing, cataloging, and reviewing audio programs including transcription and metadata entry.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organize and catalog audio programs.
- Review audio and transcribe (transcriptions will be used for metadata entry to archive database).
- Transferring and entering metadata.
- Saving audio and metadata to Archiving database.
- Interfacing with Programming staff when needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous internship experience within radio or related field preferred.
- Ability to recognize and analyze data, and assess value to archiving.
- Strong knowledge of various programming genres.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC